🍷🍇 As a French you would think I was a wine lover. Truth is I never drank more wine than since I moved to California. And confinement sure isn’t helping… And this is my new fav red wine 😍 I love sweet alcohols…
The pentagram thing was just my playmat for the game of Magic the Gathering we were about to play.
Shout out to the friends that make you laugh out loud in the comments below and you could win a case of Black Tower to share with them post-lockdown 👇
It’s International Happiness Day and we want to spread a little happiness ourselves 😀We’ll be selecting two of you lucky wine lovers at random to win a case of wine each to share with your fave people.
To enter, all you need to do is tell us what or who makes you happy in the comments below 👇
For full t’s and c’s please see the Notes section of our Facebook page.
- 230ml Barefoot Pinot Grigio
- 460ml whipping cream
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh basil
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh thyme
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp black pepper
- 1.5 tsp crushed chilli flakes
- 1 tsp ground white pepper
- 170g chopped spring onions
- 100g chopped parsley
- 225g prawns peeled and deveined
- 225g scallops
- 85g shredded swiss cheese
- 85g parmesan cheese
- 450g dry fettuccine pasta
- Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water until al dente.
- Meanwhile, pour cream into large skillet. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until just about boiling. Reduce heat, add wine, herbs, salt, peppers, onions, and parsley. Simmer 7-8 minutes, or until thickened.
- Stir in seafood, cooking until prawns are no longer transparent. Stir in cheeses, blending well.
- Drain pasta and serve sauce over the top.